1 day left!! :D

Holy moly hvor er det tæt på nu!!

So now I'm just packing all of my stuff, and earlier I found out that I have to travel alone. So instead of flying together with the other students who are landing in Heathrow Airport and then of to New York, I have to land in Reykjavik and then take the airplane to New York.

I'm leaving my house about 10:00 and then I have to be in the airport at 11:00 to meet with the other students and to check in my luggage. Then my flight is at 14:00 and I land in Reykjavik  3 hours and 10 min. later. At 15:10 (Reykjavik time).
Then I have to wait in the airport for about 2 hours before my flight to New York is taking off. AND 6 hours later I will be landing in JFK (at 19:00 New York time).

I can't wait to spend two days in New York at camp!! And just talking to others who are going through the same, and has the same feelings and stuff!!

My bag, and packing skills!! I managed to get everything in my bag!! :D



I have almost finished packing my bag, and as said before "I just can't wait"!! :D

Love from a very excited girl <3
- Josephine

Kommentarer

Populære opslag