Starting something new.

So as many know, and have tried themselves, it can be hard to start on something new. 
Yet we all at some point do it. 

Everyone will get better at it with experience, and that's what life's about, getting experiences. Therefore I choose America to be one of these so called experiences in life, and it was an amazing opportunity which gave me a greater insight in life and other people. So I would always do something like that again, even though it is hard, yes. But in the end it is totally worth it!

Currently I just started on  new school in Denmark which is exiting, a new chapter of my life that hopefully will be good, but as I know from my new found experience in life, it will be hard too. Everyone who has tried starting somewhere where they don't really know anyone, or what they are doing, my advice to you would be to just dig in. Try it, no matter how much you might hate it in the beginning, you have to let yourself grow, and let yourself enjoy what you are doing. 

Quotes to help bring happiness to your day, and encourage you to do greater things :D
  1. "Sometimes the wrong choices bring us to the right places."
  2. "Let go of those who bring you down, and surround yourself with those who bring out the best in you."
  3. "All adventures, especially into new territory, are scary."
  4. "Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing."



Love sincerely
- Josephine 

Kommentarer

Populære opslag