Såå lang tid siden!

Hej allesammen!!

Hvor er det bare lang tid siden! det er jeg ked a, men de sidste måneder har jeg bare haft utrolig travlt.
Så jeg skifter over til engelsk nu...

Okay, so it's been a long long time since i wrote the last time, but I've just been so busy lately! when did I write last... let's see... wow it's gotta be April!
I'm so sorry again. But here comes a new post :D

Last months and coming home
  1. So the last months on exchange are filled with a mix of emotions, you literally go through all of them! Oh yeah, happiness because you're gonna see your family again after having spent a whole year/10 months away from them, without any change for them to understand what you have just been through. And seriously you wanna tell them everything and all you have been through so they are able to understand, but that will honestly never happen... sorry to break the news, but someone's gotta do it.
  2. And, well after a year you would hope that you would have created some close friendship with a lot of people where ever you go on exchange, and there will be some sadness because you're gonna miss all the lovely people who were around you, and those asking the silly questions like; "Oh, so... do you guys have cars in... uhm... Denmarkian?" and "Do you have internet at home?" and when I tell them that I actually ride my bike everywhere, and I mean literally everywhere. They always ask me why, and the answer to that question is simple; "It's easier!" But let's don't forget to miss the people who were always there to help you and guide you in the right direction and the ones who offered you a home, NOT just a house to live in, but a HOME. With real people who were curious about you and your country and life.
  3. So, you have questions in the last months, "what will I do when I get home?" and "How can we keep in contact?" and "When should I come visit?" and "Can I even come visit?". And all sorts of questions. My main questions was about the school I was going to attend in Denmark, like was it even the right one, or should I have made another choice? But In those situations, you have to allow yourself to think about stuff like that because that can actually help you to figure out things you didn't know about yourself, and actually it makes you realize how much you have changed from the beginning of the year till the end.
  4. Of course there are many other feelings you go through in the last months! And it is perfectly fine to feel the way you feel, and think about the things you do, it's normal.
And when I came home there was of course happiness in the air, but for me when I tried to fall asleep at night, it was hard to sleep and think about all I had been through. It really becomes clear to you all the things you have had to face during your stay in a different country, perhaps with a different language, and of course different people who you have come to know really really good! It is hard, and I don't think it is something that you have to think about all the time, but you shouldn't push the feelings away either. It is hard, but it will only make you stronger!

Before this post will get too long, i'm gonna head out, see ya!

Kiss and love and happiness to y'all

Peace
- Josephine

Kommentarer

Populære opslag