Summer, summer and more summer!!

Hi everyone

So today it's summer in Denmark, even though I never thought that this summer would be so good. I'm sitting outside in the sun, and just starring at my phone, waiting for the "golden call" from Explorius saying that I got my host family. But I'm beginning to think that it doesn't really help. Even though I don't feel ready to leave (because there is soo many things I haven't done yet, but I really want to do before I leave), I just want to know where I am going.
So everyone who asks questions like: "Where are you going?" or "When are you leaving?", so I can answer them correctly, instead of saying: "I don't know"
I really want to answer those questions!! But I don't know the answers yet. I wish I did!!

I really hope that all those people out there, like me, who are waiting for their host family will get them soon.

Goodbye for now

- Josephine :D

Kommentarer

Populære opslag